Why Do Batteries Fail?
The life expectancy of the average vehicle battery is three to four years. Key factors that affect a battery’s performance are age, vibration, poor maintenance and extreme temperature.
Some of the potential symptoms of a failing battery are:
• The motor turns over slowly when starting the vehicle
• Clicking noises when turning the key or the interior lights start to dim
However, it is more difficult to identify symptoms of failing batteries in today’s automobile. The best way to determine if your battery is failing is to have the battery and charging system tested by a trained technician.
AAA Batteries available at our AAA Approved Automotive Repair facility
The same great batteries available from the AAA Mobile Battery Service are now featured at our AAA Approved Auto Repair facility.
With the purchase of a AAA Battery, you receive:
• A high-quality AAA Battery that meets or exceeds your vehicle manufacturer’s specifications
• A six-year limited warranty with a three-year free replacement period
• Safe disposal and recycling of your old battery
AAA members enjoy these additional benefits:
• Free testing of the battery, starting, and charging systems
• AAA Battery installation included at no additional charge
• Free battery charging and retesting
• AAA mobile warranty service that comes to you, available throughout the U.S. and Canada
Call us directly at 310.329.8910 and arrange for one our mobile battery service technicians to come to you at an affordable cost based on your location.